Cherry Beach Sound Studio - Over Charged!

I had such a horrible experience at Cherry Beach Sound Studio. I was over charge by $3000.00.

The owner will manipulate a situation and lie just to get more cash in his pocket. I guarantee you will get ripped off as I am just one of the many stories. This company is currently working with only corporate projects because all his individual artists have not returned or finished their projects because of the same reasons… and this threatening emails do not help the situation!.

I don’t want anyone to go through what I went through as I work may butt off to make my money. I suggested you do your research and get a quote before you sign or move forward with any project in this studio

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 05, 2014.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #812393

To whom it may concern, or “anonymous”.

Looking through our files, we do not have records of this project, or any project in this amount of money in the last one and a half years.

It is safe to assume that someone at our facility would have communicated with a disgruntled customer if this actually took place.

Questioning our credibility and honesty is not debatable.

Anyone can research the thousands of happy customers, (both individual and commercial) in our last 32 years of business.

Regardless, please contact us if you would like to discuss the project...

or pay your outstanding bill.

Cherry beach sound studio

Update by user Nov 11, 2011

WARNING! This Studio is accident waiting to happen: No pun

Update by user Oct 21, 2011

Client Credit Card Privacy Issue Breached by Merchant

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2011

Cherry Beach Sound - owned & operated by vendictive H8R, Carmen Guerrieri, two-bit crew engineer Andrew Andriyashev - Tripple AAA & rapper Aspektz are mere *** ARTISTS who can't make the music biz resulting in subotage of others work by stealing material and not providing work or any material you paid for in-return. they promote the no. of yrs. in the biz & big artist names to attract new customers rather than quality work you can get from other better studios for your time & money like Phase One.

ARTISTS BEWARE OF CBS, LAWSUIT ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY & IT'S ***. FILED OCT, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS STUDIO - COPYCATS, MISS-USE CREDIT CARDS, MUSIC FILES, THREATEN TO CALL POLICE & ASSAULT YOU. Organized crime at best

Emails with Cmen from, 2010 below

"Carmen, fully refund unothorized m.c. charge you manually put thru c.c. terminal ilegally without swiping my card or sign-off signature. disput will cost you court fees after I file a claim against your co. will sue & report your substandard practices to the"...

BBB - Complaint ID#: 1219641 Business Name: Cherry Beach Sound

Thank you for contacting your BBB regarding your complaint

Bea Krieschneider

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2011.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #621470

To the person who wrote the false, uneducated comment above, perhaps you should read a dictionary before commenting. I counted at least 5 spelling mistakes in one paragraph.

Please don’t make inaccurate accusations when you have been in and out of prison several times.

Do not criticize producers about their work. You met with them several occasions, selected them, and only disappeared when you admitted you were not up to the task of rapping.

Please pay your bills in full, you might then receive your product.

Thank You.